Seascapes and Skyscapes
Many of these seascapes are inspired by and painted at the southernmost point of Africa - where two oceans meet - Cape Agulhas. Man and nature seem closer here. The movements of the moon in relation to the earth are very noticeable in the weather and the sea, and there is an abundance of natural life both in the sea and on land. Fishing is a part of life, and the sea really is this colour!
Prints are available to order on both paper and canvas.
1. Limited edition artist quality giclee prints on 310 gsm archival paper, with a 2" border, signed, titled and numbered by the artist. Approximate average price £55,( depending on size). eg "Evening Palette" and "Breaking Wave" are both £55.
2. Artist quality giclee prints on canvas, ready to hang, signed by the artist, and hand embellished where suitable, approximate average price £120 (see guide below).
The following are my new guide prices, depending on amount of hand finishing, size, etc;
Get in touch to order a print on canvas.
- A1 seascapes - £195 (incl hand finishing)
- A2 seascapes - £120 (incl hand finishing)
- A3 seascapes - £85 (incl hand finishing)
- African Sunrise (79cm x 45cm) - £160 (incl hand finishing)
- First Light (54cm x 40cm) - £120 (incl hand finishing)